Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh Hello

*photo by calethia deconto*

I am a creative soul who’s extremely passionate about my music…thus, I must make music everyday. Often you will find me either in the studio, writing a song, dancing spastically, or singing to myself.

I try to go to at least one live show a week! I’ve seen my favorite bands in la, from phoenix to little dragon, flaming lips, gnarles barkley, feist, and every little known artist in between…each show inspires my music, art, and style.

I live in the heart of west la, snuggled in between a thriving art scene and an uppity fashion scene. There is ALWAYS something to do. Whether its goin down to La Cienaga’s row of quaint art galleries for some great art and cheese or down to Melrose Ave. for a evening of fashion at Fred Segal, I keep my mind open and my camera ready.

LA is my mecca and im its little explorer. This year, as I refresh my surroundings and my life I welcome you to explore with me.....



No comments:

Post a Comment